Monday, October 31, 2005

I'm so tired from all the moving on the weekend I can barely form coherent sentences. Ended up having to shuffle some stuff back to Gilmour as my new room just wasn't big enough for half the crap I had packed. T-bone would love the room...its about 10,000 degrees when you wake up in the morning. I had planned to start running/swimming again once I was settled but I don't know that I am going to need to...I can just sweat the weight off.

I did a good purge before this move but from the looks of it I am going to have to be a little more ruthless before the big move. For example..the green woolrich cardigan is great for the cottage but really..how often do I wear it? My goal for the next month is to get through all of the toiletries I have amassed over the past few years. I'm going to have the softest feet and the best complexion once I get through all of the scrubs and peels and what ever other things I have squirrel away in that box.

No comments: