Thursday, January 05, 2006

I can't believe I leave tomorrow. The past few days have flown by and I still feel like I'm losing the battle when it comes to organizing my sh*t. Mix in a good dose of exhaustion and the inability to function productively before 9AM and those who know me will know its starting to freak me out.

It looks like we are going to try and make the trip with Sarah and Sparkle. Spoke with a guy at a pet store yesterday and he thought it was doable. Going to call/visit Big Als today to get some more advice.

Still a lot to do.

  1. Meet with Kevin from SRS
  2. Book movers
  3. Make doctors appts for when I come back in Feb
  4. Take bike to the Gilmour house
  5. Pack remaining stuff at the Gilmour house
  6. Buy snacks
  7. Laundry...lots of it
  8. Drop off suitcase for Jackie to bring
  9. Clean room
  10. See the boyfriend
  11. See friends

Time to get a move on...lots to do today.

No comments: