Tuesday, February 14, 2006

There's an article in The Province today about BMO and the Vancouver Marathon. What Richard describes in the article is what I was hired to do...employee engagement. Team BMO recruiting is going really well. In just over 48 hours I have 17 signed up for the full marathon, 26 for the half and over 40 volunteers. I've got some great ideas to raise awareness and get employees excited which so far, everyone seems to be buying into. Let the games begin!

My training is coming along. The majority of the people in my little running group are doing the full marathon. As a result I have just been running what they are. It's not working for me. I don't have the base and the runs are just too long (3X10+KM week). I'm now using the program from John Stanton's Running Start to Finish. I think its going to work a lot better for me.

Happy Valentine's Day one & all...esp. AN!

No comments: