Friday, July 28, 2006

It was back to the Grind again last night. I still haven't cracked an hour but its getting better..marginally. I think I made some headway last night. I noticed that my pace can get really slow and that I don't feel that much worse if I keep the pace up on the more flat parts that don't require grappling over rock. I also noticed that a lot of the people that passed me seem very light on their feet...definitely not an attribute that I possess as some times I get shin splits just from walking. Need to work on that.

I forgot to mention. Last week when we had our team orientation for the BMO Bank of Montreal Grouse Grind Mountain run. It turns out that the guy who lead it knows AH (Boog's wife)...he's a rep for Asics too. He'd just been in Hawaii with them in May. Small world.

No comments: