Saturday, August 19, 2006

Sometimes, food is not your friend. I'm not sure what is wrong with me but my body doesn't seem to like food at the moment. Its done wonders for the waistline (so much so that people have commented on how much weight I have lost) but really...if I were to choose between fitting into my denim jean skirt (which I am sporting right now) and being able to keep the lumberjack breakfast down...I'd choose the lumberjack breakfast any day.

On a brighter note, I met up with Derek S this afternoon down at Jericho as he's in town for an outrigger race. Although my grilled cheese at The Gallery didn't go down too well it was nice to hang out with him for the couple of hours I could keep myself vertical. Tonight I'm taking Sharon out for her last supper here in the hood before she makes the move to Kelowna tomorrow. I will certainly miss her as she was so welcoming to me when I first moved here, involving me in all of the BMO circle's activities. I haven't decided yet whether I will try and eat a little or just watch...I imagine I will eat as I am a glutton for punishment.
Update... I ate and the results weren't too bad. Perhaps all t he chilies helped to kill what ever has been giving me the problems.

No comments: