Saturday, September 09, 2006

Hello there. I've been rather neglectful of the blog the past 10 days, I apologize. I'm happy to report that my sister's operation went well and that she is on the on the road to recovery. The craniotomy certainly didn't impact her ability to shop once she was mobile. Speaking of recovery, Auntie Jenny is going to need a few days to recover from her duties as nursemaid and nanny. Its quite a change going from my little self centred life where I do exactly as I please to being on 24/7 taking care of two kids, not that I would change it for the world.

Autumn has arrived here in Michigan. The evenings are getting cool and the smell of fall is in the air. I have to say it really is my favourite season to experience coming in, and to top it off there is Thanksgiving (27 days and counting 'til Thanksgiving weekend). What better holiday is there? You get to enjoy the beautiful fall weather, take long walks to enjoy the colours of the season and come home for fresh baked apple pie. I can't wait!

No comments: