Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Less than 48 hours now until I'm in Deline. To say I am excited would be a wee bit of an understatement.

I'm almost packed. Well that's not quite true. I still need to find a way to get several bottles of wine and some Guinness into my suitcases. Yes, I did say suitcases. I'm sure the security agent that gets to screen my luggage will be quite puzzled with the assortment of goods I have packed. From mixing spoons to answering machines to blinds I have it all. It's going to be fun unpacking it all.

The conference in Whistler went really well. The Four Seasons there is unbelievable. To start, it is absolutely beautiful. My room faced the mountains and with a fireplace and giant soaker tub it was an absolute oasis. Then there was the customer service. I have never experienced anything like it before. Each person who came to my room or dealt with me at the front desk used my name and went out of their way to make sure I was taken care of. Ohh and the pumpkin and orange scrub. Wow. Close to 90 minutes of scrub and massage and I was ready for a good nap before dinner down in the village.

2 more sleeps

No comments: