Thursday, November 30, 2006

Last night we battled the snow and slippery roads making our way down to the Commodore for the Cat Power concert. It was the last stop on the tour for Cat Power and the Memphis Rythm band (I think that was their name). What should have been a great show was marred by most of the band being sick and Cat Power herself struggling to make it through the set. Will give her credit for trying but it really was a bit of a disappointment when the show was noticeably short and her band had to do a few numbers without her.

Got my third Green Earth Organics delivery today and wow...it was bountiful! This week I got tangerines, chinese pears, apples, bananas, bosc pears, green apples, red apples, a zuc, a cucumber, rainbow chard, brocolli, potatoes, onions, mushrooms and a squash. I have no idea how I am going to get through all of this but I'm up for the challenge.

Watching Ellen right now and she has Sarah Ramirez on who plays Callie. I think she might be my favourite character on the show. She is such a great role model for girls/women, she's not waifish like the rest of the characters and plays a strong sexy women.

No comments: