Sunday, March 04, 2007

Ahh sweet bed. Drove in from Whistler this morning to pick up a friend who was flying in at 8:30 AM. Was already in Squamish by the time she called to tell me her flight had been delayed and she wasn't taking off until at least 10:30 AM. Sucky for her but good for me as it means I get to crawl into bed for a few hours as I was up before 6:00 AM in order to get back to the city on time.

I was reminded this morning of one of the reasons I love Vancouver so much. It's that you get to live in a beautiful lush green city on the water and then you can drive to winter, less than 2 hours away in Whistler.

80's Trivial Pursuit = Much Fun

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Weird...I too played 80s Trivial Pursuit this weekend.

T-Bone

Jennifer said...

Tres Wierd. I learned that when in doubt about an answer to a question about a female CDN actress from the 80's answer Kim Cattrel.