Sunday, October 14, 2007

We are being treated to some beautiful autumn weather here in Van. Gorgeous sunshine all weekend with temperatures in the mid-teens. You couldn't ask for anything better.

Some exciting developments in town.
  1. The Vancouver Aquatic Centre re-opens tomorrow!
  2. Sadly today was the last day of the Kitsilano Farmers Market but I heard good news that the Winter Market is going to be biweekly starting in November rather than the usual once monthly
  3. The Vancouver International Writers & Readers Festival starts on Tuesday (Trent's bday by the way). I've got tickets to two sessions, there were a handful of others I would quite have like to attend but tickets sold out quick
  4. I put together my new fish tank - a smaller tank that I think Sarah will quite like
Speaking of Sarah, it's time I start thinking about whether or not to get her a new companion. I've posted a new poll to the right. Would appreciate your feedback on this decision

No comments: