Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Wow...its been a busy & very lucky few weeks of concerts for Trent and I here in Van. Last week we saw Loudon Wainwright III (father of Rufus and Martha) play at the Kay Meek Centre. Last night we were treated to Celine Dion (we were invited by my SVP) who put on a spectacular show at GM Place and now we have been invited to go see Neil Young play tomorrow night. Trent and I had talked about buying tickets as Neil is the one performer I really wanted to see before it was too late but we decided against it as it just wasn't the fiscally responsible thing to do at this time. To finish the week out we are going to see Matt Mays play Saturday night at the Commodore where we saw Iron and Wine play on my birthday.

Woo hoo! Sorry, can't contain my excitement yet.

No comments: