Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Just dropped into the office to check email before heading out for a breakfast meeting. Had dinner last night at the Blue Water Cafe. Everything on the menu looked great but I finally decided on the Queen Charlotte Island Halibut...wow was it good.

Also got to tour BC Place Stadium yesterday as park of a walk through for the marathon. You don't realize all that goes into running a venue like that until you get a chance to go behind the scenes.

Today I also get to go to the Vancouver Art Gallery for work. I'm going to get a behind the scenes look at the Brian Jungen exhibit which I had wanted to see but never found the time.

Rowing...had practice #2 last night. I liked it more last night but I think that was just because it wasn't raining and freezing cold. I also think I a saw the False Creek Ladies out...hey wait a second... I've just realized I will be able to see what they are up to so we have no surprises come race off time in August!

1 comment:

Lynne said...

spying on the competition? I like it! I'm going to call you Natasha from now on...