Check out their bacon rating system! Sweet!...actually Salty might be more appropriate!
All this bacon talk has made me a little nostalgic. Here are just a few of my favourite bacon memories
- Coming home from church as a kid to the smell of bacon wafting out the kitchen window...mmm bacon/eggs and fried bread!
- Getting the G&G gang to chant "We love Bacon" to calls of "Who loves bacon?" in Hawaii
- The CF thinking my I Love Bacon shirt was about him
- AN's face when on our first date I asked him how he felt about bacon. I think he thought it was a trick question and didn't know how to respond. Luckily he turned out to be a kindred spirit when it came to the bacon
- Scooper telling me at brunch one day that he thinks he eats way more bacon since I have moved to BC despite having brunched with me only twice.
- Having a discussion with Craig Davidson online about how bacon is a great ice breaker..mental note - next time I go to one of his readings I must remember to work up the courage to use bacon as an ice breaker with him :)