Friday, July 14, 2006

I learned last evening that if you are going to see Slayer and the Unholy Alliance Tour and are over 16, then there is no better place than in a box. Got my hands on a few extra tickets at the last minute so I made some dreams come true when I hooked Neil, Sully and Darcy up. Apparently Neil has been a fan since '86! Who knew?

Went to meet DS and MB at the Commodore Ballroom after the show. DS worked his magic and got myself and the 3 boys in, but by the time we got up there MB was MIA. We then moved on to Doolen's and The Cellar where a there was a great band playing covers of all the Brit-pop you could dream of. I finally had to pull the cord at around 1:45 AM. Got to love it when you can be home and in bed (with the teeth brushed, face washed and having said good night to the girls) in about 15 minutes and an $8 cab ride with tip!

No comments: