Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I'm back in Van now and really, I needed to come home for a rest.

It was great to see everyone when I was home, just felt like I barely had time to sit down and relax as I was all over the place. Thanks to all who came out to the Foggy Dew on Friday night. Ughhh...why do I drink? I think I should get a tattoo on my drinking hand that flashes "Remember...you have no tolerance for alcohol, let alone shooters". I think I can safely say I am off the booze for quite some time. A special thanks to T-bone for her supporting role and then #3 and SP for getting me home.

I got to start off my return with a great yoga class at the Showboat and then a visit with little Ben as we celebrated his first month birthday! Mmmm babies smell so good.

Played a little volleyball with Scooper last night. Who knew you were allowed to kick the ball nowadays? I'm not sure I actually helped the team out much but I sure did provide comedic relief with some of my wild bumps and then cringes as I drilled people on other courts. Apparently screaming madly doesn't convey things quite like "Fore" does in golf.

Tonight, my first DB practice with Find BMO. Should be interesting.

And soon...I will be able to update from home when the new laptop arrives in a few short weeks! Woo Hoo!

No comments: