Friday, September 22, 2006

UPDATE - Its all resolved and I am no longer going to Inuvik

Ahhhh! I came in this morning to find a flight confirmation from Canadian North Airlines for my trip in 2 weeks. Yes...14 days til the adventure begins. Woo hoo, but that's not what this is about. When I checked my flights, as one is supposed to do with a flight confirmation, I noticed that they had changed the times of both of my flights and that I now had a third flight. According to the new schedule there is no way I can make the flight from Norman Wells to Edmonton as my connecting flight from Deline would only have just left. Included now also is a stop in Inuvik, which, while very cool, wasn't part of the itinerary to begin with as it is North and I'm going South!

On phone trying to resolve!

No comments: