Thursday, December 28, 2006

I've been trying to post for days now but the new version of blogger has been a bit of a nightmare to get up and running so I am back to the old one. Perhaps I check out wordpress next week while I am off though I keep thinking that I might be ready to retire this blog thing.

We're down to 2 days on the countdown clock. Its funny, the days flew by through most of December but the last few have felt like the longest days of my life. Hopefully time will continue to move slowly while Trent is here and January 5th won't come too soon. We have a full itinerary for his visit. Most of it involves refusing to make any firm plans and restricting group activities to one per group, although the BMO crew seem to think they are getting two. Hey...if they want to come join us for the Polar Bear Dip on New Years Day they are more than welcome but I'm betting there aren't any takers.

As for actual plans, New Years Eve we are off to Niki & John's for dinner. Then on New Years Day after the Polar Bear Dip we are heading to Jennifer, Greg and Ben's for a little open house action. After that we don't have any set plans for most of the week other than meeting up with Trent's Deline roommate to drop off some stuff to be shipped up North.

It's 8:37 AM and I am ready to go home. This is going to be a long day!

No comments: