Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Yes, it's been quite a while since I have posted anything.

I've been busy, to say the least. But as of about midnight last night I am officially ready for Christmas. Well, just about. I still need to do laundry and then figure out how I am going to fit any clothes into my carry-on suitcase that is already breaming with Christmas gifts.

We celebrated the HOF Christmas last night. I can't wait to see the photos as Tat said I looked great in a couple of them. I know I was 'cheese'ing from this side of the phone so fingers are crossed that they turned out well. Each year we choose names and as I wasn't in town to do the actual choosing Lt. Dan wrote a little script to do the name pulling. For the first time in years I didn't get #3 as the person to buy for but she still got me. I got a great learn to knit book, some needle and yarn. The yarn was chosen with Trent in mind so like it or not (and he claims that he would wear anything I made him - FOOL) he's getting my first creation which will be a scarf. I can't wait to get started.

Just two more days of work then its off to the airport. I hate the red-eye but knowing that Trent and I will get to hang out for a couple of hours before we each jump on our connecting flights home will definitely make it worth while. We managed to book flights that land 4 minutes apart at Pearson on Friday...and it really was more of a coincidence than planning on our part.

Anyways...must get myself cleaned up and out the door to go and meet the marathon people.

No comments: