Friday, February 16, 2007

Just getting myself packed up for the weekend in Tofino, as we are catching the 12:30 ferry to the Island. I decided not to bring my surfboard so it should be a nice quiet, relaxing weekend. It's one thing when I am the driver to bring the board for such a short trip but seeing as we have the little man with us I just thought it was too much to ask to be taken to/from the good surfing spots. I have packed the travel scrabble and the LCR so I am sure there will be lots of fun and games.

I'm sitting here looking at my beautiful vase of flowers courtesy of my wonderful boyfriend. It makes me sad to have to leave them as I am sure they won't be quite a vibrant when I return.

Time to go. Must pick up fresh bagels and soup from the market before making my way over the the North Shore.

No comments: