Friday, March 09, 2007

I have a new respect for models after spending the day at a photo shoot that will likely net us just one or two usable shots. I was the model who needed remedial, no matter how much I tried to relax and have fun, I just couldn't get a natural smile.

And the makeup...OMG. It took several washes to get it all off of my face. I'm not even going to try and brush my hair as I am sure I have over a can of hairspray in it. Hair was up, hair was down and eventually hair was half up and half down. Quite fancy for a marathon runner I tell you.

It was a fun day but a long one. I can tell you even if I was model material I most certainly wouldn't want to be one. I can understand why they never feel thin enough and are so fixated on their looks after having each shot of themselves discussed and picked apart.

No comments: