Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I apologize to anyone expecting a Christmas card from me. I've been a little slow in getting myself organized this year and as such have decided to forgo the sending of cards, which saddens me a bit as I do love the tradition of mailing and receiving cards.

I've been searching for a widget or something that will allow me to post a personalized Christmas card on here but so far haven't found anything. Stay tuned for a Christmas greeting here at some point. Also stay tuned for updates from Trent and my cross country Christmas expedition. Saturday December 22nd is shaping up to be a crazy day (arrive on the red eye, breakfast in the Rouge with my Dad and brother, lunch with the HOF, jumping on a train to Windsor then driving to MI and out for dinner at our favourite Veitnamese restaurant there) but nothing really compares to Trent's 4 flights just to get to Calgary to meet me on the red eye the 21st.

No comments: