Saturday, January 05, 2008

Trent and I went to see Juno tonight. I really liked it and can understand why Ellen Page is generating so much hype these days. It was a cute movie with some great lines in it. Definitely going to check out the soundtrack as anything with CatPower is good in my books.

Juno - Can't we just like kick this old school. You know, like I stick the baby in a basket, send it your way, like Moses and the reeds?
Mark Loring - Technically that would be Old Testament.

I read the following horoscope for Trent and I Wednesday as we relaxed in our comfy first class seats on our way back to Van. Strange that it was relevant but thankfully nothing went drastically wrong as predicted. Things actually went very smoothly for us...even better than smooth considering we got to ride first class.

Libra - Keep things simple over the next 24 hours, especially if you are on the move or meeting people away from your home base. With Mars and Pluto opposing one another across the travel axis of your chart the more complicated your arrangements the more likely it is something will go drastically wrong.

No comments: