The Lenten Fasting begins tomorrow. To clarify for those of you knew to my life...the fasting has more to do with a post Christmas cleanse than religious purification..but hey, who can't use a little purification.
I've decided to up the ante this year as the usual sweets and DC was starting to get too easy. So, for 2008 I will be giving up the follow:
- The usual sweets (baked goods, chocolate and candy)
- Diet Coke (and all pop..not that I drink other pop)
- French Fries and potato chips
- All meat products (pork, chicken and beef)
- The elevator in my building (except for when I have heavy loads like luggage)
The best part about Lent 2008 is that not only does the fasting end Easter Sunday but Trent also arrives that day! Yeah