Monday, February 01, 2010

Back to running outside today.  At -20C with no windchill it actually felt balmy...I'm not kidding. The roads here are gravel and come winter they are hard packed snow/ice which can make for some slippery conditions.  Thankfully my Yaktrax, bought last Christmas when Vancouver got dumped with snow, have kept me on my feet.   I'm also loving our new Garmin Forerunner 310XT....a little surprise gift I got Trent for Christmas.  Its actually coming in really handy for me as I can track my distance and pace and then upload it to my computer.  

Legs are a little sore.  I tried a new yoga tape yesterday afternoon and all I can say is Patricia Moreno really kicked my butt...actually my legs.  I swear it was 30 minutes of legs and only legs.  That said, I am looking forward to doing it again, but maybe tomorrow.  I'll stick with my Rodney for today.

No comments: