Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Wow, its been a busy day. I spent the morning in a meeting planning for a branch manager conference we will be having in April. In discussing potential activities for the conference I threw out the idea of having Eoin Finn come and lead a yoga class, he's the Blissologist I have made reference to here before. Low and behold they thought it was a great idea. So I hurried back to my desk and fired him off an email. As luck would have it he's available and totally up for it. Sweet! I'm really enjoying this event planning type work. It's Fun!

I really need to shop for a couch but I just have no desire to do the leg work. I guess if I ever plan to have company over I will need to get on that.

I have just started reading Vengeance by George Jonas. Its about the murder of 11 Israeli athletes at the 1972 Olympics and how they were avenged. I feel a little uncomfortable reading it during the Olympics, it just kind of feels like bad luck. I'm not far into it yet but will let you know how it goes.

No comments: