Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Heading back home to TO this afternoon. I'm looking forward to seeing all of my friends and family. I just never realized how hard it is to try and see everyone, even when it seems like you've got lots of time.

This trip is primarily family, though I do get lunch with T-Bone and Ltd Dan Wednesday and dinner that night with #'s 3 & 4 . Planning to hang out with my Dad and brother Thursday and Friday then I'm off to Mike's cottage Friday afternoon for a few days. Heading back to TO on Sunday for some more family time as my sister/Ben and the kids are at my Dad's for the weekend. It looks like we will have the entire family there Sunday afternoon which I think my Dad is really looking forward to. Yes...that does mean that David will probably be there too. Monday I head back to MI with Caron and the gang where I will hang out until Friday. It's Hannah's 7th birthday so we'll be having a little party which will be great as I never get to be there for birthdays.

Friday night is the big night out, I'm hoping lots of my friends can make it. I'm looking to AS and T-Bone to pick a great spot (no pressure ladies) as my pick is always the Underground Garage but we know what happens when I go there. I'd prefer to not be hung over beyond belief on my flight home Saturday. Will send out an email with details next week.

Gotta Jet (KMS)

No comments: