Saturday, April 28, 2007

I'm exhausted. I've just returned from a 13 1/2 hour shopping spree in the States. What was meant to be a quick in and out turned into quite the shopping bonanza.

Does anyone need baby clothing, because I appear to have bought enough for an entire daycare. I got a little carried away and kept buying at each additional store we went into. My brother's soon to born little guy is going to have a full 4 seasons worth of cute little doggy clothes plus the bibs and blankets to accompany it.

I also picked up some great Barefoot Contessa gourmet foods for a friend. I'm going go Kelowna in two weeks for business and staying with her so I thought what better hostess gift than the BC...I love her! (said friend doesn't read my blog...I hope).

The border crossings both ways were slow. Coming back we waited close to an hour and a half. It actually passed pretty quickly with all of the excitement of watching the drug dogs search cars and then the alarm sounding that a car had run the border.

No comments: