Saturday, June 21, 2008

Just a quick post before we head out to join the Aboriginal Day activities (it was a slow morning).

Bingo was a lot of fun last night.  I was left in the care of three lovely ladies who watched over me and made sure I didn't miss any of my numbers.  Our table wasn't getting very lucky until I won with a small X on the bonanza.  You'd have thought I won the lottery with my scream of excitement which drew laughs from the entire room.  I took home a big win of $125 which more than paid for my entry fee, cards and nevada tickets.

After bingo we headed to Barb and Seymour's where we joined up with the other teachers for a final celebration.  Most left this morning, with headaches I am sure.  It definitely has taken me a while to get myself ready to tackle the day.

No comments: